Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Celebrate Good Cheer and Bring Some Beer

I couldn't resist doing these fun holiday party invitations that I am about to share with you.

Christmas Party Invitations
My Sticky Pad of IDEAS!
Last week, I was working on custom party invitations when a customer said come up with a catchy phrase that included: party, cheer and celebration. I kept thinking of words that rhymed with cheer and came up with beer. My customer thought the invitation was fun, but I ended up switching the wording for her more conservative family and friends.

I jotted down the phrase on my sticky pad.

Well this is the product of those drunkin' invitations! What do you think? Funny thing about these invitations is that as soon as I uploaded on Facebook and Etsy, I received orders! Go figure!

Happy drunkin' holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment