Friday, November 9, 2012

Bridal Shower and Wedding Shower Game Idea: He Said She Said

When it comes to bridal showers, baby showers and wedding showers, I am a sucker for the games. The traditional games are always a fan favorite. But I prefer new games, or games that require audience participation. Bridal shower and wedding shower games are a great way to find out 2 things about the bride, groom or new parents:

  • Their sense of humor
  • How much effort was put into the shower
Wedding Shower GameThe bridal shower game I want to share with you is He Said She Said. I love this game. You can go simple or be very tricky and creative. 

I created the game on InDesign using the requests and information my client provided. She asked for specific colors and fonts.

The game is a great idea for friends and family who think they know the bride and groom well. On this particular He Said She Said bridal shower game, my client provided examples that applied to both her and her future husband.

The cutest part of the wedding shower game are the mustache and lipstick kiss.

So, are you ready to play this game? Check out my Te Amo Charlie Etsy Shop. The He Said She Wedding Shower Game is inexpensive. You have the privilege of buying the design and simply printing out as many copies as you need.

For more information about He Said She Said Bridal Shower Game or other bridal and wedding shower games, shoot me an email at amocharlie [at] gmail.com.


Check back on Saturday for more wedding shower games.

Visit your favorite wedding shower design shop on Facebook and let me know what your favorite bridal shower or wedding shower game is.


No comments:

Post a Comment