Sunday, November 18, 2012

Teacher Thanksgiving Card: Who are you thankful for?

Today I have a great Thanksgiving appreciation idea I want to share with all the parents.

Since Kindergarten, Chloe and I have been all about DIY crafts, projects and gifts for her teachers. We're pretty lucky to have her school mascot be an owl! There are so many cute owl gift ideas that we just can't keep up with them!

A few weeks ago, I was browsing in the store when I came across some adorable owl coffee mugs. They were only $1 so I snatched 5! I also found some cute Santa Claus mugs, which I will use for a later project.

Instantly I decided to give a mug to Chloe's previous kindergarten teacher, and her first grade teacher. That same day, I bought some Thanksgiving treats, discounted Halloween pencils that had owls on them, and supplies for hot chocolate.

Owl Thankful Card
Thanksgiving Appreciation Card for Teacher

I knew that this gift needed a special touch from Chloe and I.

So I asked Chloe if we should make a cute card. She said yes and suggested creating a card with an owl and polka dots. In a few minutes I had the cutest owl thank you card made up.

The postcard sized Thanksgiving Thankful Note is precious! This owl postcard would be a great idea for a teacher appreciation gift.

Chloe has yet to see it, and I don't want to show her until I put it all together. I promise to update this post once I put the items together and snap a photo.

If you're looking for a teacher appreciation gift or thankful postcard, check out my shop. You can email me as well if you have something specific in mind at info [at] teamocharlie.com.

1 comment:

  1. The card is adorable!!!!! I can't wait to see the final product.

    ReplyDelete