Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Valentine's Day Goodie Bag Toppers {Freebie} Printable

As if you haven't had enough free Valentine's Day printables, here are MORE!

Pinterest is the culprit for all things cute that I find online. A lot of my inspiration, crafts and printables come from pinterest. The original source for these free printables is: Makoodle.com.

On Tuesday I found these adorable Valentine's Day bag toppers. You need specific ziplock bags for these printables.


There are a total of 4 printables:

If you love these free printables, and want to find out how you can get more like this, simply follow your Palm Beach Party Supplies Shop blog and like us on Facebook. You can also send an email my way at info [at] teamocharlie [dot] com or call me at 561-412-5322.

Happy Printing!


No comments:

Post a Comment