I want to share this adorable printable and idea I found online while scouring Pinterest for some fun Tuesday inspiration.
This printable and idea is courtesy of Creature Comforts. The author of the blog post used the items listed below for her Get Well Kit. But there are cheaper alternatives, which I have put in bold beside the original items.
Wishing your neighbor or family member good health and a safe recovery is always sweet. But this get well kit says something even sweeter.
To get your free printable, simply follow the link below, click and save to your computer or print.
If you're fighting a cold or flu, your friends at Te Amo Charlie send you positive energy and many get well wishes.
- Large mug | Target, approximately $4 Dollar Tree, $1
- Honey bottle | Grocery store, $4.50
- Fresh lemon | Grocery store, $.40 each
- Chapstick brand lip balm | Target, $2 Dollar Tree, $1
- Tissues | Target, set of 3 for $2 Dollar Tree, $1
- Burt's Bees Honey & Lemon Throat Drops | Target, $2
- Optional - Clear Cellophane Basket Gift Bag | Michael's, set of two small bags for $1
- Free printable gift tag (download found below)