Friday, April 12, 2013

Floral Bridal Shower Invitations

Bridal Shower Ideas
Orange Floral Bridal Shower Invitations
 TGIF everyone!

Today I want to share with you two bridal shower invitations that I created for a couple of customers in California.

The first design, which is my favorite, shows a orange and yellow floral design. The floral bridal shower invitations are very festive.

The other design, although it is the same layout, displays a hot pink chevron print.

My favorite part about these bridal shower invitation designs is the cleanliness. I love utilizing white space and adding that one flair of pop. In this case, the pop of color came from the floral and chevron patterns.

Custom Bridal Shower Invitations
Hot Pink Chevron Bridal Shower Invitations

To order your bridal shower invitations, visit
Te Amo Charlie Designs (Your Palm Beach Party Design Shop) on Etsy, Pinterest, Twitter or Facebook.

For quotes on custom designs, send me a message on Facebook or etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment