Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christmas Party Invitations

Christmas Chevron Invitations
Red Chevron Christmas Party Invitations
For the first few years of my life, I was a bit jealous that I never received Christmas party invitations or holiday greeting cards. At the age of six I took it upon myself to create my own greeting cards...to myself. I would create fake invitations and pretend I was going to some spectacular party.

Now, I prefer making the greeting cards and invitations. I love making people feel excited to attend some spectacular party or event.


There are so many ideas I have for this Christmas season. For the past couple of weeks I have been working on a few designs. I've been holding out on what I have in mind for this holiday season.

But because I can't keep a secret to save my life, here are a couple of sneak peaks at some custom orders.

Christmas Party Invitations
Eat Drink & Be Merry Holiday Party Invitations
Remember, if you're looking for Christmas or holiday party supplies, shoot me an email at info [at] customprintableinvitations.com.

Take a peek at my Etsy Shop or Facebook for more information.











Etsy Custom DesignsWest Palm Beach Party Supplies

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see my invitations! Great Job Jessi.

    ReplyDelete