Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It's never too late for a PARTY!

Hey dolls! I know I have been apologizing in the last few posts, and I am going to apologize again! SORRY :(

Today I plan on putting up few freebies for the holidays!

Just to keep you up-to-date, I have been hard at work with baby shower and Valentine's Day goodies! There is one baby shower invitation I am pretty excited about: my sister-in-law's!! That's right! If you haven't been in the loop, my brother and sister-in-law are expecting in February! The baby shower is in January so I have been very careful to pay particular attention to all the party supplies!

If you want to know what's going on at Te Amo Charlie, simply follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Every week I give out a prize to one individual, after our page is liked. Same goes for Twitter. Follow Te Amo Charlie on Twitter and you could receive your own custom party invitations for FREE!!

If you ever need anything, email me at info [at] teamocharlie [dot] com.


No comments:

Post a Comment