Thursday, December 13, 2012

Get ready for January Baby Showers

Hey everyone!
Printable Baby Shower Invitations
Chevron Baby Shower Invitations
 I know I have been slacking in the blogging and freebies department. Christmas is right around the corner and I can't help but be excited!

However, although I haven't been active online, I have been busy at work planning 2013!! So far, I have many surprises for January, which I will hint on more later on this week.

For now, take a look at these adorable Baby Shower Invitations! I have been working on tons of baby shower invitations and there is one in particular that I am excited about....my sweet baby niece's in January!!

It involves zebra print and disney ;)

If you want to get your hands on custom and personalized party invitations, announcements, cupcake toppers and cupcake wrappers, email me at info [at] teamocharlie [dot] com.

Also, if you live in Palm Beach County (West Palm Beach, Wellington, Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Lake Worth, Greeancres, Lantana, Atlantis or any other city in Palm Beach County) let me know that you found me online and I will give you a 15% discount on your first purchase!

Customized Baby Shower Invitations
Enjoy the baby shower invitations and let me know what you think by liking me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment