Saturday, January 12, 2013

Another Valentine's Day {Freebie}!

Free Valentine's Day Printable
Mustache Valentine's Day Tags
I love when I am given the opportunity to share another adorable Valentine's Day Printable! This free Valentine's Day printable comes from Pinterest.

The free Valentine's Day printable can be found online with a bunch of cool pictures thanks to Lil' Luna.

I'm sure with a little bit of Photoshop CS5 or a request from the designer, you can get these precious "I 'mustache" u a question...Will you b mine" tags in different colors, or possibly change some of the text.

If you want some other amazing free printables, check out Te Amo Charlie's Free Printable page.

If you are looking to have some of your own original designs, and can't seem to find any adorable Valentine's Day designs online, simply message me on Facebook or send me an email at info [at] teamocharlie [dot] com.

Share more with you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment