Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fun and Festive Baby Shower Invitations


Custom Baby Shower Invitations

Baby Showers are always fun!

I am nowhere near close to being pregnant or "with child," but I feel safe in the fact knowing that I can go to any baby shower and have a blast. Which is why I want to share with you these fun and festive baby shower invitations.

If you're looking to add some fun to your next baby shower, send me an email, message me on Facebook or send a tweet!

The baby shower invitations can be found in my online store.

Don't worry, if you are looking for matching cupcake toppers, cupcake wrappers, thank you cards or more, simply email me at info {!at} teamocharlie {dot} com.

You can also check out other designs on Pinterest or my shop. My shop is open Monday thru Saturday, and emergencies on Sunday ;)

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment