Monday, April 8, 2013

Free Printable Kitchen Conversion Chart {Freebie}

free printables
Kitchen Conversion Chart
As if having a ton of measuring cups wasn't enough, I found this great conversion chart to hang in the kitchen.

This Kitchen Conversion Chart measures 4x6. You can easily put it in a picture frame and hang up on your wall. I am printing mine right now, and instead of hanging it, I am putting it one of the kitchen drawers, for the kids, and one on my iPad.

If you're challenged with anything math, like I am, than this conversion chart is perfect for you. It converts between cups, ounces, tablespoons and teaspoons.

For more free printables, visit your Palm Beach Party Supplies Shop on EtsyFacebookTwitter or Pinterest.

Happy Printing!






This Kitchen Conversion Chart is courtesy of Shanty 2 Chic.


No comments:

Post a Comment