Sunday, April 7, 2013

Printable Beau or Bow Gender Reveal Invitations

West Palm Beach Invitations
 Love is in the air!

That means a lot of babies too. ;)

Take a look at these unisex "Beau or Bow" Gender Reveal Invitations. The "Beau or Bow" invitations feature a mustache and a pink bow. These invitations are perfect for a baby announcement, gender reveal or baby shower.

The best part about these printable gender reveal invitations: they come in two different designs.

West Palm Beach Party
The first photo displayed above, comes from a baby shower invitation in my shop. Although I love that design, I much prefer the simplicity of the "Printable Beau or Bow Gender Reveal Invitation."

Aren't crazy about either of these designs? Well you're crazy ;p

You can always pull another design from my shop as inspiration for a party. I encourage custom orders because I love a design challenge!

To get your hands on these gender reveal invitations, visit your Palm Beach Party Supplies Shop on Etsy,FacebookTwitter or Pinterest.


Palm beach Party     Custom Printable Invitations     Baby Shower Invitations



No comments:

Post a Comment